Facial acupuncture has been used by royalty dating from the 7th - 13th centuries. These non-surgical techniques have been developed to reduce the signs of aging, and to increase overall health. To look your best, you must feel your best. This holistic approach to beauty helps to repair damage to your body and skin, resulting in renewed vitality. Facial acupuncture helps to alleviate fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, sagging and skin discoloration, while simultaneously supporting health and wellbeing.
Facial acupuncture needles tighten the pores, improve muscle tone, and increase collagen production. Tiny needles are inserted into specific facial and body points, working to increase local circulation of blood and lymph, and stimulate the body’s natural processes of cell regeneration.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture may include:
- Delays facial aging
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles & age spots
- Minimizes 'crows feet' around the eyes
- Tightens facial skin pores
- Lifts sagging skin & drooping eyelids
- Increases collagen production
- Improves elasticity & tone of facial muscles
- Brightens eyes
- Reduces acne by balancing hormones
- Improves facial color & skin moisture through increased circulation
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Restores innate radiance
- Individual attention and treament plan
- 2 month commitment to yourself
- 1-2 week body cleanse
- 10 acupuncture sessions total, twice a week initially, then once a week
- Gentle detox using herbs & diet [herbs included in package]
- Face needles and body needles, specific to each patient
- Suggested 3-5 times a week moderate outdoor activity [walking, hiking]
- Optional bi-weekly facials with professional esthetician
- I highly recommend and work closely with 512skincare.
Does it hurt?
- The face has many nerve endings and thinner skin, you might feel a slight pinching
- Many patients report lifting feeling, warmth and tingling after needle insertion, and skin tightness after needle removal
What to expect:
- Visible, lasting results are usually seen in 3-6 treatments
- Results can last 2-5 years with a maintenance schedule
- Suggested maintenance: once every 1-3 months
- Results vary based on extent of skin damage, age, lifestyleAn article published on Today.com